Jumbo Mortgage Rates
Find out today's jumbo & super jumbo mortgage loan interest rate for fixed & ARM programs!
Getting an accurate rate quote for a jumbo mortgage loan can sometimes feel like a visit to the local dentist office...full of dread, and sometimes painful! The reality is, jumbo mortgage rates posted on other websites are not a one-size-fits-all solution. To compound matters, jumbo interest rates change every day, and sometimes even more than once a day. This makes getting an accurate cost to borrow amount the equivalent of trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack. Because of these facts, we don't post extra low "generic" jumbo mortgage rates on our website; in fact, we believe other lenders and brokers shouldn't either. It's misleading and just further compounds the issue of consumer trust with financial institutions.
Factors that can have significant impacts on your jumbo interest rate include:
- Loan-To-Value - The lower the LTV, the lower the risk to the investors in the secondary market.
- Your Credit Score - The higher your credit score, the lower the risk to the investor.
- Your Debt Ratios - The better they are, the lower the risk.
- You Proposed Loan Type - Fixed, adjustable, or interest only.
- Your Property Type - SFR, condo, PUD, etc.
- Whether you are refinancing or purchasing can also play a major role in your mortgage rate.
Posting generic, extra-low teaser jumbo interest rates is just downright bad business. To get an accurate quote on today's jumbo mortgage rates, just give complete this form.